Stories from the front line in the war against Somali piracy
This book gives the first ever comprehensive look at the astonishing phenomenon of 21st century Somali piracy. John carried out interviews with people from all walks of life who have been affected by piracy – from pirates to president, hostages to heroes, and naval commanders to negotiators, . And he investigates the roots of the issue and the possible solutions.
Unique access to the pirates in their African hilltop prison provides insight into those who have become pirates.
The book hit number 19 in the new releases non-fiction chart within a week of its publication.
A Step by Step Guide to Underwater Video
Fun to read and beautifully illustrated, this is the book that everyone who uses a video camera underwater or is thinking of doing should read. From the first step of buying equipment, with great tips on getting the best results, and even how to produce a film and sell your work, John Boyle shares the lessons he has learnt in over 20 years of underwater filming.
“I owe you a great deal for writing your book, it helped immensely particularly in my early days of video, but even now I still think back to the pointers you give in the book. ” Tony Exall, Underwater Video Professional
Salt Cellar Hill
Cornwall – TR13 9DP
Tel: + 44 (0)1326 563811
Recent blog posts
- Shark Bay FilmsThe Last Turtles?September 25, 2020 - 8:54 am
- National Geographic ChannelOur television sales listJuly 17, 2020 - 11:19 am
- Fourth ElementPromotional Film ProductionMay 31, 2020 - 11:14 am
- Brendan GodleyLeatherback Turtles in GabonApril 20, 2020 - 2:23 pm
- John BoyleWildlife Filming – Costa RicaDecember 3, 2019 - 4:50 pm