Tag Archive for: Princess V39
Continue our journey to the Arctic Circle. Norway Part 3 is now available to watch. The next installment in the video series for Motor Boat and Yachting Magazine about our Norway trip last year…
Here’s the first of 4 videos accompanying articles in Motor Boat and Yachting Magazine about our Norway boat trip last year to the Arctic Circle.
A short edit we did for Princess Motor Yachts showing some of Cecienne’s adventures from Africa to the Arctic Circle. Featuring the Princess V39.
If you haven’t been following, here is the last part of the ‘Long Way Home’
Click Here for the whole series.
We have had a drone for a while now but haven’t had such a good opportunity to use it as this. It was a very nerve racking flight at first, because it was the first time I have flown over water and with innocent bystanders in close range. The location was perfect and there was no wind, and I soon gained loads of confidence. Here is a couple of quick shots from our new perspective. The edit is basic and with no post production but it is a great start.
Cecienne is Johns new boat which we were bringing back to the UK from Mallorca. This is Zumaia on the North Coast of Spain and it was the first real chance on the trip when there wasn’t too much wind and the sun was shining.
Salt Cellar Hill
Cornwall – TR13 9DP
Tel: + 44 (0)1326 563811
Recent blog posts
- Crow Creative ltd.An Irish Adventure – the videosNovember 30, 2023 - 2:14 pm
- Shark Bay FilmsOur You Tube Channel – check it out!November 23, 2023 - 3:21 pm
- Shark Bay FilmsAnnouncing our new documentary series – Remains of WarNovember 7, 2023 - 2:08 pm
- Shark Bay FilmsWorldwide underwater stock footageJuly 26, 2023 - 2:35 pm
- Crow Creative Ltd.An Irish Adventure – Marine filming specialists CornwallJuly 26, 2023 - 1:14 pm